Start of School 2009

End of Summer

Hello All! It is officially the first day of school for the kids! Excitement, Nervousness, and Tired were the feelings around the house! Anthony is beginning his Senior year, Shelby is starting 8th grade and Rachel is excited for 5th grade. Jen will start working with me in a week and training to be a dental assistant. She is a hard worker and Dr. is willing to train her based on how fast she picks things up! I hope you enjoy the pictures and know we love and miss all of you!

Monday, February 2, 2009

Note to all who may care:

Hey guys,
This is Shelby Kate behind the monitor writing to all who may care. :) I have been missing EVERYBODY dearly!! I just wanted to update you on the life of me. Boring I know but this is to all who may care so.. here is where my life begins...
Okay i know what you all are going to ask..."How are you liking Jr. High?" (I get asked that ALOT, when people ask you the same question over and over it gets annoying) soo... i usually say something like this.."Its still school" They never understand what I mean but i will explain once and good.. OK... Well school is going great!! I have had straight A's on both terms and mid terms. I have started a new semester now and am liking the change! But its still school so I want it to be over so than i can have summer to myself!!
Soccer and softball season are both over (bummer) but i still have dance to keep me from going nuts. This year in one of my dances i get to do an AWESOME part!! Its a lift and way fun to do! But when i first started out (as in the first time doing the lift) I almost wet myself when they told me i was doing it! But i am doing very well in that matter!
The farm is doing very well. We are about to have two baby calf's born!! I know!! Crazy!! Why would you want to be born in the middle of winter!! (By the way i am HATING the snow!) But other than that the farm is very usual for winter..COLD!!
Goodbye for now,
Shelby Kate

9 comments:

Spirit Bear said...

Hey Shelb! Glad you wrote on the blog. What do you like to do these days? Any hobbies? Are you still writing books? Art projects? I'm proud of you for getting such good grades!!!! You've always worked hard in school...makes me really happy!
Love ya,
MIMI

Tanji Miner said...

Yeah mimi,
I found out that i have a passion for sewing !!! I learned that i like sewing in my CTE class! I wish i had a sewing machine so i can make a bunch of stuff!! but i don't have one.. I have kinda layed of of writing books but i love to do that in my spare time. I love doing art at any moment i can. I have tried really hard to get good grades.
Lovs,
Shelby Kate

Tanji Miner said...

Yeah mimi,
I found out that i have a passion for sewing !!! I learned that i like sewing in my CTE class! I wish i had a sewing machine so i can make a bunch of stuff!! but i don't have one.. I have kinda layed of of writing books but i love to do that in my spare time. I love doing art at any moment i can. I have tried really hard to get good grades.
Lovs,
Shelby Kate

Vierig Family said...

Hey Selby,
Thanks for the fun update. I know we don't see or talk to you much, but we always care how your doing so keep the updates coming. Your such a cutie and we love ya,
Mikki and Matt

Spirit Bear said...

Wow...you like to sew? What kind of things do you like to sew? I have a bunch of material, let me know if you want me to bring some, and what kind. I can stick it in the car and bring it when we come at the end of the month! What's a CTE class?
Love you,
MIMI

The Vierig's said...

We loved hearing from you and what is going on in your life. So how do you like Junior High? LOL Just kidding!!! We miss you guys so much so please please please keep posting so we can know what is going on. We are doing good here and it actually snowed on the ocean. Did you see our pics? It was the first snow they have had in 5 years and lucky us, we were here for it. Love you and know that we ALWAYS care what's going on! Love, Mark & Kristen (and the rest of the crew)

~Shelby~Kate~ said...

Hey guys here is a little note to all of you:
Matt & fam.:
thanks guys love ya bunches and i will try to keep you all updated on the life of me... and everyone. Love and miss you guys a bunch
Mimi:
I like to sew a bunch of things!! In class we made an apron. But i would love to learn how to sew quilts and bean bags pj pants!! I just love to sew all around!! I am glad to hear you have a bunch of matierial!!! But sadly i don't have a sewing machine so i won't be sewing any time soon so i won't be needing the matierial. :( CTE class is a class where u go to 3 different teachers during the year and they teach you different skills to let you learn what kinda things you like so in mr. Gillises class that i had a couple weeks ago we learned more about buisnesses and computers and stuff. But in mrs. gronemens class the one i am in now.. WE have rotations where you go from a sewing unit to cooking .. to child care than to identity. so i am not on the sewing unit right now i am on cooking and so i probably won't sew again :( I wish i had a sewing machine than i would sew all the time!!
love and miss ya.. shelby kate
Mark & the crew:
That is so awsome!! But i hate the snow!! i want it to melt and be warm!! Glad to hear about everything and i will try to keep posting messages the best i can love and miss you TONS!!! when i say tons i mean like so many tons u can't even imagine how many tons there is nothin' is as big as these tons ... love ya sheebs

Spirit Bear said...

Shelb, Start saving your money! Figure out which sewing machine you would like (do some research). When I come the at the end of this month, we can go to WalMart (that's where I bought mine) and you can show me what you've decided on. I will match what you've saved so you can buy one.
Love you,
MIMI

~Shelby~Kate~ said...

Mimi,
Ok will do. I will try to get a money chart and my mom can fill it out what jobs she wants me to do and how much she will pay me for each. Thank you so much! I will try to keep this comitment. What day will you be arriving ?
Love,
Shelby Kate

Family 6/09

Christmas2008


Slideshow